Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Web, Never Gonna Give You Up

I love the internet. No, I really do. There is so much out there, so much humor, truth, and also, misleading information. You can find out nearly anything, just from a few minutes of your time and a deft hand at google searching. There is also this aspect of the internet, blogging. The fact that the internet is run by user created content is just awesome to me. We all would like to think we are making a difference somehow right? Enter, the internet! You can blog your little heart out, post YouTube videos, and share information, instantly! With a world already dependent on the net, and only to grow more dependent, it's kind of mind boggling to think of what the future holds. As a resident geek, this is fascinating to me. Technology, mass media, current issues, all this stuff is interesting, and important to me. The internet leaves it all at your fingertips. Which is pretty cool, don't you think?

I leave you today with this interesting article here.


And...

My YouTube video of the day:
Internet People

1 comment: